EA Sports TV Spot, 'Madden NFL 18'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Oakland Raiders player Marshawn Lynch has a conversation with his right hand about the Xbox One X-enhanced game "Madden NFL 18," which the wigged, googly-eyed fist calls "the most powerful Madden NFL game ever, according to our expert opinion." When he tells the running back to tell people his name, Lynch responds by saying that everybody already knows who he is. "You? Maybe not," he quips.
- February 07, 2018
- EA Sports
- “The World's Most Powerful Console”
- Video Game
- Madden NFL 18
- Actors - Add
- Marshawn Lynch ... Athlete, New England Patriots , Oakland Raiders , Pittsburgh Steelers , Tom Brady
- Heat ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots