Enbrel TV Spot, 'My Dad's Pain' Featuring Phil Mickelson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Phil Mickelson might be a pro golfer the most, but his daughter just thinks of him as Dad, and she was alarmed when his pain from psoriatic arthritis started flaring up. After he started taking Enbrel, however, she says he's back to being his old self. He is able to whip her up a stack of hot cakes, load up her drawings and supplies into his trunk, and give her a ride to school.
- May 03, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Abelson-Taylor ... Creative Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots