Cotton TV Spot, 'First Day Fail'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman confidently walks through the office on her first day, but that confidence is shattered when she accidentally walks straight into a glass door and leaves a smear of makeup in her wake. To make matters worse, she also walks into a plant while trying to leave the scene of her faux pas. Cotton knows that your first day can feel uncomfortable, but your clothes shouldn't, so the company invites you to shop its career collection online.
- October 20, 2020
- “The Fabric Of Our Lives”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots