Crayola TV Spot, 'Holidays: Stocking Stuffers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of adventurous Crayola crayons invent their own Rube Goldberg machine to launch themselves into some holiday stockings hung on the mantle. For the holidays, Crayola encourages you to visit its aisle in stores so you can give the gift of creativity.
- November 27, 2018
- Crayola Crayons: 64-Pack, Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers, Crayola Inspiration Art Case, Crayola Model Magic
- “Only in the Crayola Aisle.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Stiegler, Wells, Brunswick & Roth, Inc. ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots