Shinola Audio TV Spot, 'VICELAND: Sounds of Detroit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
VICELAND and Dave Buick of Third Man Records show off Shinola's Runwell Turntable, built in Detroit where so many musical styles were born. Dave plays techno, Motown and punk—all created, played or recorded in the city.
- November 24, 2016
- Shinola Runwell Turntable
- Songs - Add
- On the Run - The Gories, While You Were Gone - The Combinations, Gotta Let You Know - James T. Cotton
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots