Hulu No Commercials Plan TV Commercial, 'Fireside'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A suited man sits in a comfy chair by the fireplace and an old portrait painting as he holds an open dictionary... and is surrounded by a cityscape backdrop. How ironic is it that he is introducing us to Hulu's No Commercials Plan as we're watching this commercial? And, when the man looks up "Irony" in the dictionary, he reveals that the definition is "a word."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Hulu Hulu No Ads
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- JR Reed ... Man
- 215 McCann ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency