Frosted Flakes TV Spot, 'Morning Ritual'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dad wakes up his daughter early in the morning and she heads straight to the kitchen to grab Frosted Flakes. She hops onto the couch next to her dad and he pours the cereal into two soccer ball bowls. They watch a soccer game on television, wearing matching jerseys and enjoying their morning ritual together. For a limited time, you can look for specially marked packages for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface 3.
- December 28, 2015
- Frosted Flakes
- “Theeeey're Great!”
- Tony The Tiger
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots