Kraft Macaroni & Cheese TV Spot, 'It's Changed, But It Hasn't'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comedian Craig Kilborn, the man in the aisle of a grocery store, lets us in on a little secret: No one has seemed to notice this but for the last several months Kraft has been selling its Macaroni & Cheese with no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. The mac and cheese still tastes the same, which is why moms, kids, dogs and even Bill didn't notice. Not even spring breakers, coffee makers, movers and shakers or working-from-home fakers seemed to realize that it's changed.
- March 07, 2016
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- “You Know You Love It.”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Bill Escudier ... Guy named Bill, Craig Kilborn ... Spokesman, Juan Carlos Arvelo ... Male Barista, Keight Leighn ... mom, Kyle Schroeder ... Boy eating mac and cheese, Megan Duffy ... Girl Barista
- Eric Steelberg ... Director of Photography
- Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency, Hungry Man ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots