2015 Dodge Charger & Challenger TV Commercial, 'Dodge Brothers: John vs. Horace'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
John and Horace Dodge launched their first car in 1914. They were brothers and hugely competitive, leading to innovation after innovation on their one-of-a-kind cars. 100 years later, their spirit lives on in the 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger.
iSpot Review - November 4, 2014Spirit - Dodge Spirit, to be exact - is the point of the car maker's new ad campaign.
It is quite literally a spot that is all about equity. By invoking the spirit of the brand's founders; Dodge is trying to reinforce its own 'spirit' in the minds of drivers.
The ad is ever-so-subtly reverse-aged through the fine eye of a cinematographer so that the car eras bleed seamlessly into each other. It feels as if quite literally there is an artistic and creative spirit that connects each of the periods so that the passing of each generation of cars only seems a building of momentum to something even better.
It's a relatively simple creative idea to pitch, but executing the idea requires the combined powers of cinematography, acting, copy, and stunts all working toward the same goal.
When it clicks, the experience can transcend the screen and viewers engage with and feel connected to Dodge's journey. The online success of the spot suggests the Dodge team was clicking on this campaign.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- 2012 Dodge Charger SE RWD, 2015 Dodge Challenger
- Songs - Add
- Fireworks - The Original Memphis Five
- Actors - Add
- Tyler Bryan ... John Dodge, Joe Coffey ... Horace Dodge
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency