Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge TV Commercial, 'Change the Way You Charge'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a variety of settings, these people struggle to perform the simple task of charging their phones. An office worker tries to push the wire through the desk hole at his cubicle, a man woken up by the sound of his ringing phone accidentally knocks over his glass of water and a businessman is forced to crouch by the outlet during a call. But, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge make it all easier as they have built-in wireless charging capabilities.
iSpot Review - July 27, 2015
Continuing their trend of exaggerating common phone problems and then solving them with Samsung, this latest spot promises to change the way we charge. The commercial depicts people comically struggling with the tiresome chore of plugging in their phones. They battle with tangled knots of wires, knock over cups of water and crawl around on the floor, all to simply power their phones. It's tragic.
Funny and cute, the ad does a good job communicating that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has wireless charging capabilities and they will make your life a little easier. Is it a groundbreaking development that will change the way we live our lives forever? Probably not, but showing it that way certainly makes it more entertaining.
- Samsung Mobile
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Samsung Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge
- “The Next Big Thing is Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- Rob Webb ... Businessman, Shamikah Christina Martinez ... Woman with wireless charger, Neal Brennan ... Voice Over