Since 2014 iSpot has been your destination for information and analytics for Super Bowl TV ads – and 2019 is no different. Behind the scenes, our team at iSpot is all-hands-on-deck so we can ingest, sanitize, and report on Super Bowl ad performance in real-time. In the hours that follow the big game, we will report on media measurement, social, and conversion events and continuously update the data.
Today, you can access our publicly facing Super Bowl 2019 Ad Center. When you visit the Ad Center you can access:
- Super Bowl 2019 Commercials (added as they become available)
- A list of Super Bowl 2019 advertisers (updated as advertisers announce their presence) and links to their historic Super Bowl ads from 2013 to 2018
- All Super Bowl commercials from 2013 to 2018
- Top Super Bowl commercials from 2001 to 2012
- Top Super Bowl commercials of all time
- Publicly available analytics from the top Super Bowl commercials of 2018 and the top Super Bowl commercials of all time
Additionally, iSpot clients get VIP Access to our Ad Center, unlocking more insights and information going back to 2014. The Super Bowl Ad Center is not a standalone solution – all iSpot clients have access. To learn more, you can download our Super Bowl 2019 Ad Center overview by completing the form below. Want to request VIP access to the Ad Center to get measurement and performance analytics on every Super Bowl commercial? Request VIP access by clicking here and one of our representatives will contact you.
To stay in the know before, during, and after the big game, visit and bookmark the iSpot Super Bowl 2019 Ad Center so you can get the most accurate information and insights available for Super Bowl LIII, Sunday, February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. We’ll be watching!