MD Anderson Cancer Center TV Commercial, 'Erika'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Erika is a mom of three and an emergency room nurse, so when she was diagnosed with an aggressive form of Stage 2 breast cancer, she knew she had to move quickly and fight hard. Erika's team of researchers, nurses, doctors and practitioners at MD Anderson Cooper worked with her to create a medical plan tailored to her needs and they became close friends along the way. Erika's doctors describe her as someone who "doesn't give up" and in return, she describes them as "amazing."
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Making Cancer History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency