AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'Missing the Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After successfully switching to AT&T Wireless, a couple of sporty customers dive into a bit of small talk with Lily. Since the game is clearly is important to them, Lily wonders what it would be like if they suddenly were unable to watch it. Without hesitation, the two customers describe a very vivid scene that would probably include screaming and sobbing. The description seems a little to on the nose for Lily so she asks if this horrible scenario has actually happened to them. Unfortunately, it happened just an hour ago, but that was the reason they ended up switching to AT&T Wireless.
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless 5G
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots