Amazon TV Spot, 'You're Hired'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
One woman needs a job that allows her to have time to take her kids to school and pick them up. She's also looking for something where she can make enough money to make it worthwhile. Meanwhile, one man is looking for a job that doesn't interfere with his other job while allowing him to work two days a week. Another woman wants to work full-time with good benefits and one guy needs a job that can help pay his tuition. Luckily for them, Amazon says it has jobs that work for them.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Gabriela de Luna ... Mother who needs to pick up kids, Lana Danielyan ... Caretaker in grey
- Berlin Cameron United ... Agency, Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots