Finish Your Diploma TV Commercial, 'Back to School'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Santiago, at the age of 38, says he was tired of working back-breaking job and decided to go back to school to get his high school diploma. With the help and support of his father and son, Santiago felt a great deal of accomplishment and is ready to move on with his life. Finish Your Diploma encourages those who have dropped out of high school to seek its aid and get their diploma.
- Finish Your Diploma
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.