Zyrtec TV Spot, 'Barcode Beat Conductor'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After smelling the fresh flowers, a cashier named Betty acts as the Barcode Beat Conductor. She scans customers' items to the beat of Lipps Inc.'s "Funkytown." Zyrtec says its antihistamine can begin to alleviate your symptoms in as little as one hour.
- July 18, 2022
- Zyrtec D
- “Zeize the Day”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- JWT ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots