Tide TV Commercial, 'America's Number One Detergent'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tide says it took the company a long time and a few very vital steps to become "America's #1 Detergent." A baby giggles under a sheet his parents are folding as the narrator tells viewers that Tide has worked hard to take care of American families for decades. The Green Bay Packers play a game in the pouring rain to highlight Tide's involvement with tens of NFL football teams. And, as a serviceman crouches and crawls through a course, Tide says it is there for America's toughest. The company claims to work every day, with every load, to keep its reputation.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Tide PODS, Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, Downy Fabric Conditioner
- “America's #1 Detergent”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Chloe Johnson , Chris Florence , Cincinnati Bengals , Green Bay Packers